The annual Singapore Governance and Transparency Index, released on 1 August 2017, was published by NUS Business School's Centre for Governance, Institutions and Organisations, CPA Australia and the Singapore Institute of Directors. The companies were scored on their corporate governance disclosure and practices, as well as the timeliness, accessibility and transparency of their financial results announcements.
- Channel NewsAsia, 1 August 2017
- Capital 95.8FM, 1 August 2017
- The Straits Times, 2 August 2017, Business, pC2
- The Business Times, 2 August 2017, Front Page & p9
- Lianhe Zaobao, 2 August 2017, p24
- The New Paper, 2 August 2017, p10