More than 4,000 elderly residents of rental flats have benefitted from the Neighbourhood Health Service (NHS) over the past decade, which was initiated by students from the NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. NUS medical, nursing and social work students conducted health screening for Kampong Glam residents for the first time recently.
- Channel NewsAsia, 8 October 2017
- Channel 5 News, 8 October 2017
- Channel 8 News, 8 October 2017
- Channel U News, 8 October 2017
- Lianhe Zaobao, 9 October 2017, p9