NUS has introduced several new education initiatives in the academic year starting in August 2017. Students looking to study at NUS can directly apply to about 70 new combinations of Double Major or Major-Minor combinations spread across 16 subject areas in Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, as well as Science and Technology. Other initiatives include enhancements to undergraduate degree programmes in Business Administration, Accountancy and Information Systems.
- The Straits Times, 27 February 2017, Education, pB14-B15
- Channel NewsAsia Online, 27 February 2017
- Suria News Online, 27 February 2017
- 938LIVE, 27 February 2017
- Capital 95.8FM, 27 February 2017
- Warna 94.2FM, 27 February 2017
- Lianhe Zaobao, 11 March 2017, p16