Prolonged exposure to polluted air affects productivity: Study
A study by Assoc Prof Alberto Salvo, Assoc Prof Liu Haoming and Dr He Jiaxiu from the Dept of Economics at NUS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences found that living and working in a polluted environment is not just bad for health, but also for productivity.
- TODAY, 3 January 2019
- Oli 96.8FM, 3 January 2019
- The Straits Times, 4 January 2019, Business, pC3
- Capital 95.8FM, 4 January 2019
- Lianhe Zaobao, 6 January 2019, p10
- Channel NewsAsia, 10 January 2019